Comércio ao Vivo: 常用會話 – Juan Sanity

一年級英文常用對話

單元一          一年級上學期
A:What school do you attend?
    你就讀哪所學校?
B:I’m studying in Hsieh Ho Vocational high school. 我正就讀於協和工商。
A:What grade are you in?
    你幾年級?
B:I’m in the first grade.
   我是一年級學生。
A:How old are you?
   你今年幾歲?
B:I’m seventeen years old.
   我是十七歲。
單元二
A:What’s your name?
   你叫什麼名字?
B:My name is Peter.
   我的名字是彼得。
A:It’s been nice talking to you.
   很高興能夠和你談話。
B:Keep in touch.
   保持連絡。
A:I gotta go.
   我該走了。
B:See you.
   再見。
單元三
A:How will you have your summer vacation?你將如何渡過暑假?
B:I’m going to go abroad for a trip.
   我將出國旅遊。
A:What country do you want to visit?
   你打算去那個國家觀光?
B:I’d like to go to America.
   我想去美國。
A:Have a good time.
   希望你玩得愉快。
B:So long.
   再見。
單元四
A:Would you like to go to movies?
   要不要和我們一起去看電影?
B:I’m afraid I can’t go with you.
   我恐怕不能和你們一起去。
A:Come on.
   少來,不要這樣。
B:I’ll have a test tomorrow.
   我明天要考試。
A:Take care of yourself.
   請保重。
B:Thank you for your kindness.
   謝謝你的關心。
單元五
A:What’s wrong with you?
   你怎麼啦?
B:I don’t feel very well.
   我覺得身體不舒服。
A:You had better see a doctor.
   你最好去看醫生。
B:It’s a good idea.
   這是個好主意。
A:I have to leave.
   我得走了。
B:Meet you at school tomorrow.
   明天學校見。
單元六
A:Please date with me.
   請和我約會。
B:Don’t bug me.
   別煩我。
A:Please don’t turn me down.
   請別拒絕我。
B:OK!I‘ll think it seriously.
   好啦!我會認真考慮的。
A:Don’t let me down.
   別令我失望。
B:I’ll tell you next week.
   我會在下週告訴你。
單元七
A:I’m not in the mood.
   我心情不好。(我沒這心情)
B:What’s the matter with you?
   你怎麼啦?
A:Leave me alone.
   不要來煩我。(別纏著我)
B:Are you all right?
   你沒事吧?
A:It’s none of your business.
   不關你的事。
B:You make me sick.
   你真使我受不了。
單元八
A:I’m sorry, I don’t feel well today.
   對不起,我今天不舒服。
B:It’s a pity.
   真糟糕。
A:I feel dizzy.
   我覺得頭暈。
B:Did you take aspirin?
   你吃了阿斯匹靈嗎?
A:It didn’t work.
   沒有作用。
B:You’d better go to hospital.
   你最好去醫院。
單元九
A:You laugh too loud.
   你笑的太大聲了。
B:I can’t help it.
   我忍不住。(我無能為力)
A:Shame on you.
   你真丟臉。(你無恥)
B:The movie is so funny.
   這部電影真好笑。
A:I can’t believe you like it.
   我真不敢相信你會喜歡它。
B:It’s nice anyway.
   不管怎樣它是不錯的。
單元十
A:Business is business.
   公事公辦。
B:I have no money today.
   我今天沒錢。
A:Pay my money back!
   還我錢!
B:I can’t make it now.
   我現在辦不到。
A:When can you afford it?
   你何時能付得出來?
B:Tomorrow.
   明天。
單元十一
A:Are you ready to order?
   可以點餐了嗎?
B:Yes, I’ll have the steak.
   是的,我要牛排。
A:How would you like it done?
   你要幾分熟?
B:Medium-rare.
   四分熟。
A:Is that all?
   這樣就好了嗎?
B:Yes, steak will be fine.
   對,牛排就好了。
單元十二
A:Let’s go Dutch.
   我們各付各的。
B:My treat.
   我請客。
A:Are you sure?
   你確定嗎?
B:Indeed.
   真的。
A:It’s very kind of you .
   你真是太好了。
B:Don’t mention it.
   小意思啦,別客氣。

單元十三
A:Excuse me. I’m new here.
抱歉,我對這裡不熟。
B:May I help you?
有什麼我可以幫忙的嗎?
A:Yes, where is the restroom?
有的,廁所在哪裡?
B:It’s over there.
就在那兒。
A:Thanks, you are very helpful.
謝謝你非常幫忙
B:You are welcome.
不客氣。
單元十四
A:You got me.
你考倒我了。
B:Come on!Just try to guess.
別這樣嘛!試著猜猜看。
A:I have no idea.
我完全不知道。
B:What a shame!
真丟臉呀!
A:I’m a loser, OK?
我是個輸家,好嗎?
B:I’m sorry, I didn’t mean that.
對不起,我不是那個意思。
單元十五
A:It’s about time. Let’s go.
時間差不多了,我們走吧!
B:Please! I’m all tied up.
拜託!我分身乏術。
A:No way. A deal is a deal.
不行,約定就是約定不能反悔。
B:OK. May I go to toilet?
好吧,我能去廁所嗎?
A:Go ahead. Hurry back.
去吧,趕快回來。
B:You bet.
當然。

二年級英文常用對話

單元1         二年級上學期
A:Where do you live?
你住在哪裡?
B:I live in Taipei .
我住在台北。
A:What’s your telephone number?
你的電話號碼?
B:My phone number is 2726-5775.
我的電話是2726-5775。
A:Are you a student?
你是一位學生嗎?
B:Yes, I’m studying in Hsieh Ho
Vocational High school .
是的,我現在就讀協和工商。
單元2
A:I major in Business and Commerce,
and you?
我專攻商業,你呢?
B:I major in Computer Sciences.
我專攻電腦。
A:How are you?
仔好嗎?
B:Fine, thank you.
很好,謝謝。
A:I’m glad to see you?
好高興見到你?
B:Me, too.
我也是。
單元3
A:It’s been a long time?
好久不見了?
B:You look wonderful.
你看起來不錯嘛。
A:What about you?
你呢?
B:Terrible.
很糟糕。
A:I am sorry to hear that, Why?
我很憾聽到這個消息,為什麼?
B:I got a bad cold.
我得重感冒了。
單元4
A:How are you getting on?
你最近怎樣?
B:Great.
真棒。
A:You’re looking in very well?
你看起來氣色很好。
B:Thanks . How have you been?
謝謝!近來好嗎?
A:Not so good?
不很好?
B:Take care.
小心。
單元5
A:Are you doing alright?
你一切順利嗎?
B:Not too bad, And you?
不壞,那你呢?
A:Same as usual.
老樣子。
B:I’m glad to make friends with you.
很高興和你做朋友。
A:For me, too.
我也是。
B:So long.
再見。

單元6
A:Do you mind my standing here?
你介意我站在這裡嗎?
B:Never mind.
不介意。
A:Or may I sit here?
或是,我可以坐在這裡嗎?
B:It’s up to you.
隨便你。
A:May I smoke here?
我可以在這裡抽煙嗎?
B:No way!
不行!(別想!)
單元7
A:Good morning, Tom.
早安,湯姆。
B:Good morning, Mary.
早安,瑪麗。
A:It’s a beautiful morning. isn’t it?
真是個美麗的早晨,不是嗎?
B:Oh, it’s a nice day, indeed.
哦!的確是個好天。
A:I hope it won’t be too hot. I can’t stand
the heat.
我希望天氣別太熱,我不能忍受酷熱。
B:Relly?Me, too.
真的?我也一樣。
單元8
A:Hello! Tom. Glad to see you.
哈囉!湯姆,很高興見你。
B:Hi, John. Me, too.
嗨,約翰,我也是。
A:How’s your family?
你家人好嗎?
B:They are all right, thank you.
他們很好,謝謝你。
A:Please send my best regards to your family.
請向你家人轉達我的敬意。
B:O.K. I will.
好的,我會。
單元9
A:Could you give me a hand?
你能幫我一下嗎?
B:Just name it. I’ll do my best.
儘管說吧,我會盡力而為。
A:I wonder if you could lend me ten hundred dollars.
不知道你能不能借我一千元。
B:I’m afraid I can’t.
死怕不行。
A:Why not?
為什麼不行?
B:I lost my wallet yesterday.
我皮夾昨天丟掉了。
單元10
A:Will you be free tomorrow evening?
你明晚有空嗎?
B:Yes, what’s the matter?
有啊,有什麼事嗎?
A:Can you come over for dinner?
你能來一起共享晚餐嗎?
B:O.K. I’d love to.?
好的,我很樂意去。
A:Thanks for coming.
謝謝賞光。
B:With pleasure.
樂意之至。

單元11
A:Hey, Tom . Make yourself at home .Tea
or coffee?
嘿,湯姆,請不要客氣,茶或咖啡?
B:Coffee will be fine.
咖啡好了。
A:Should I bring you a piece or cake?
要不要我幫你拿塊蛋糕?
B:No, thank you .
不用,謝謝。
A:How about some ice cream?
來客冰淇淋如何?
B:I really don’t care for any.
我真的不要了。
單元12
A:Would you like to have something to drink?
你想要喝些什麼嗎?
B:Do you have cocoa?
有沒有可可亞?
A:Sorry, we don’t have any . Just tea or coffee.
對不起,只有紅茶或咖啡?
B:Then, coffee, please.
那麼,請給我咖啡。
A:With cream and sugar?
要加奶精和糖嗎?
B:No sugar, just cream.
不要糖,只要奶精。
單元13
A:Let’s have a cocktail party.
我們來舉辦一個雞尾酒會吧。
B:Good idea . When?
好主意,何時?
A:What’s your opinion on this?
你對這件事的意見如何?
B:I think next Sunday will be fine.
我想下星期天好了。
A:O.K. That must be interesting.
好啊,那一定很有趣。
B:I believe so.
我相信是這樣的。
單元14
A:Excuse me, do you speak English?
對不起,你會說英文嗎?
B:Sure, how can I help you?
當然,我要如何幫你呢?
A:I’m looking for the SOGO department store .
我在找SOGO百貨公司。
B:Keep going straight ahead.
一直往前走。
A:Thank you so much.
非常謝謝。
B:My pleasure . Enjoy your shopping.
那裡(不客氣),祝你購物愉快。
單元15
A:What’s wrong?You look very upset.
怎麼了?你看起來很苦惱。
B:I just lost my wallet .
我剛剛丟了我的皮夾。
A:Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.
喔,很抱歉聽你這麼說。
B:Would you mind if I borrow a few
hundred dollars?
你介意借我幾百塊錢嗎?
A:No problem.
沒問題?
B:Thanks!I will pay you back tomorrow.
謝謝!我明天會還你。

         二年級下學期
單元1
A:What day is today?
〔今天是星期幾?〕
B:Today is Monday.
〔今天星期一。〕
A:What date is today?
〔今天是幾月幾號。〕
B:Today is the first of April.
〔今天是四月一日〕
I passed the contest.
〔我通過了競賽。〕
A:Congratulations! 〔恭喜!〕
B:April Fools’ Day. 〔愚人節快樂!〕
單元2
A:When will the meeting be held?
〔會議何時舉行?〕
B:It will be held on Friday the 17.
〔將在十七日的星期五舉行。〕
A:Thanks for reminding me.
〔謝謝你的提醒。〕
I made the wrong date.〔我弄錯日期了。〕
B:I don’t think it’s your fault.
〔我不認為是你的錯。〕
A:What for?〔為什麼?〕
B:It was delayed two days.
〔會議被延期了兩天。〕
單元3
A:When does the show begin?
〔節目何時開始呢?〕
B:At eight o’clock.
〔在八點鐘。〕
A:Which channel is the show on?
〔那節目在哪個頻道?〕
B:It’s on channel 8.
〔在第八頻道。〕
A:Please turn to channel 8.
〔請轉到第八頻道。〕
B:Are you sure?
〔你確定嗎?〕
單元4
A:Are you crazy?
〔你瘋了嗎?〕
B:I can’t accept that.
〔我不能接受。〕
A:So what?
〔那又怎樣?〕
B:You’re talking to yourself.
〔你在自說自話。〕
A:What’s going on?
〔發生什麼事?〕
B:It’s none of your business。
〔不關你的事。〕
單元5
A:Are there any room available?
〔有沒有空房間嗎?〕
B:How long will you stay on?
〔你要留多久呢?〕
A:For a week。〔一週。〕
B:Could you fill out the registration form, please.
〔請填寫登記表格。〕
A:Yes.〔好的。〕
B:Your room number is 602 and here is your key.
〔你的房間是602號房,這是你的鑰匙。〕

 

單元6
A:Do you want go with me?
〔你要和我一起去嗎?〕
B:I’m afraid I must say no.
〔恐怕我必須說不。〕
A:Why not?〔為什麼不能?〕
B:Because I’m busy.〔因為我很忙。〕
A:O.K. See you.〔好吧,再見!〕
B:Bye-bye.〔再見。〕
單元7
A:Are you alright?〔你還好吧?〕
B:So far so good. And you?
〔到目前為止很好,那你呢?〕
A:I’m bad.〔我很糟。〕
B:What’s happening?
〔怎麼啦?發生什麼事?〕
A:It’s a long story.〔真是一言難盡。〕
B:Don’t take it so hard.〔不要太難過。〕
單元8
A:Could you teach me how to bless someone?〔你能教我如何祝福?〕
B:Yes. Such as” I hope all is well with you.”
〔好啊,例如”祝你萬事如意”。〕
A:Something else?〔有別的嗎? 〕
B:I wish you the best of health.〔祝你健康。〕
A:Thank you. Bye!〔謝謝,再見。〕
B:Keep in touch.〔保持聯絡。〕
單元9
A:A table for four, please.
〔請安排一張四人用餐的桌子。〕
B:Your table’s ready, sir.
〔先生,您要的桌子準備好了。〕
A:Please show me the menu.〔請把菜單給我看。〕
B:May I take your order?〔可以點菜了嗎?〕
A:O.K. I want steak.〔好的,我要牛排。〕
B:The meal will soon be ready.
〔很快就上菜了。〕
單元10
A:Hello! Is this China airlines?
〔哈囉,這是華航嗎?〕
B:I beg your pardon.〔請再說一遍。〕
A:Is this China airlines?〔這裡是華航嗎?〕
B:I’m afraid you’ve got the wrong number.
〔恐怕你打錯了。〕
A:I’m sorry.〔對不起。〕
B:It’s all right.〔沒關係。〕
單元11
A:I really need a haircut.
〔我的頭髮該剪了。〕
B:How do you want your hair?
〔你要怎樣弄你的頭髮?〕
A:Just a trim.〔只是修剪。〕
B:Why don’t you try to change the hairstyle?
〔你為何不試著改變髮型呢?〕
A:Do you have any suggestions for it?
〔對此你有任何提議嗎?〕
B:How about a new perm?
〔燙髮如何?〕

 

單元12
A:Do you need help?
〔你需要幫忙嗎?〕
B:Please help me sweep the floor.
〔請幫我掃地。〕
A:Where do you put the mop?
〔拖把放哪裡?〕
B:The mop is in the closet.
〔拖把放在儲藏室裡。〕
A:Anything else?
〔還有別事嗎?〕
B:Take a trash bag.
〔拿個垃圾袋來。〕
單元13
A:Can you show me the way to the
station?
〔你能告訴我車站怎麼走嗎?〕
B:Carry straight on.
〔一直朝前走。〕
A:Can you take me there?
〔你能帶我到那裡嗎?〕
B:OK.  I walk you to the station.
〔好吧。我陪你走到車站〕
A:It’s very kind of you.
〔你實在太好了。〕
B:Don’t mention it.  It’s on my route.
〔別客氣。我順路。〕
單元14
A:Do you have any bus schedules left?
〔你還有公車時刻表嗎?〕
B:Here you are.
〔在這裡。〕
A:A one-way ticket to Taipei.
〔一張單程票到台北。〕
B:Is that all?
〔就這樣嗎?〕
A:And, two round-trip tickets.
〔還有二張來回票。〕
B:You mean one single ticket and two
return tickets.
〔你的意思是一張單程票和二張來
回票。〕
單元15
A:The traffic in Taipei is really heavy.
〔台北的交通真是擁擠。〕
B:Parking is a real problem.
〔停車確實是個難題。〕
A:The highway is always crowded at
rush hour.
〔在尖峰時刻,高速公路都很擁擠。〕
B:There is a traffic jam from 7:30 a.m.
to 9:00 a.m..
〔早上七點半九點是塞車時間。〕
A:We had better get there before the
rush hour.
〔我們最好在尖鋒時間前到達。〕
B:Don’t be in such a hurry.
〔不必這麼急。〕
We can take the MRTS.
〔我們可以搭捷運。〕
(Mass Rapid Transit System)
〔大眾捷運系統。〕

三年級英文常用對話

單元1          三年級下學期
A:Do you have the time, please.
   請問現在幾點了?
B:It’s three-ten.
現在是三點十分。
A:When will you be back?
   你什麼時候回來?
B:I’ll be back by ten-thirty.
   我將在十點半回來。
A:See you soon.
   回頭見。
單元2
A:I’m going to start off for an errand
this evening.
   我今晚要出差。
B:How long will it take?
   要去多久呢?
A:It takes about two weeks.
   大概要花兩星期的時間。
B:At what time will you be at the station?
    你會在幾點到車站?
A:I’ll be at the station at six-fifteen.
   六點十五分我會在車站。
B:OK. I’ll see you at seven sharp.
   好!那我們準七點碰頭。
單元3
A:Alas!  The film’s broken.
   噯呀!影片中斷了。
B:Change the channel.
   換一個頻道。
A:There’re too many advertisements.
   電視廣告太多了。
B:Take it easy.
   慢慢來,別急。
A:It’s a live television.
   這是實況轉撥電視節目。
B:Be patient, just switch to another channel.
   有耐心點,換另一台就是了嘛。
單元4
A:You can count on me. I can take care of it for you.
  交給我辦吧。我可以幫你料理這事。
B:That would be very nice. But do you have any idea
 about that?
  那真是太好了。但你知道那是怎麼回事嗎?

A:I know it inside and out.
我裡裡外外知道的一清二處。
B:That’s really something. By the way, do I have the
honor to invite you for a dinner tonight?
真了不起。喔,順便一提,我有這榮幸今晚邀你
吃晚餐嗎?
A:That’s very kind of you, I will.
你真客氣,好的。
單元5
A:How much is the rent?
租金多少?
B:The rent is $6000 N.T. a month.
租金每月台幣6000元。
A:Does that include utilities?
含水電嗎?
B:Yes.
有的。
A:It is furnished, isn’t it?
有傢俱,是嗎?
B:Yes, there’s also a kitchenette.
有,還有個室內小廚房。
單元6
A:I’m sorry, I can’t come.
抱歉,我不能來。
B:Why not?
為什麼不能來?
A:I have company.
我有客人。
B:I’d be pleased if you’d come.
如果你來的話,我會很高興。
A:Can we make it tomorrow?
我們改為明天好嗎?
B:No problem.
沒問題。
單元7
A:May I have a word with you?
我能跟你講一句話嗎?
B:Of course.
當然。
A:How do you like this shirt?
你喜歡這件襯衫嗎?
B:I don’t like it at all.
我一點都不喜歡。
A:Then, get another one.
那麼,拿另外一件。
B:O.K. Thanks.
好吧!謝了。

單元8
A:I’d be happy to accept your invitation.
我很高興接受你的邀請。
B:It’s nice of you to come..
你能來實在太好了。
A:I’m glad to hear that.
我很高興聽到你這麼說。
B:Make yourself at home.
不要拘束。
A:Thank you, I will.
謝謝。
B:And help yourself.
自己拿吧。
單元9
A:My name is Tom Lee, I made a reservation.
我是李湯姆,我預定了。
B:Oh, yes. Please follow me sir.
喔,是的。先生,請跟我來。
A:Thank you.
謝謝。
B:Here’s the menu, sir.
這是菜單,先生。
A:O.K. Let me see.
好的,我看看。
B:Today’s special is roast pork chops.
今天的特餐是烤豬排。
單元10
A:May I speak to Mary, please?
請瑪莉聽電話好嗎?
B:Sorry! She is not in.
很抱歉,她不在。
A:Can I leave a message?
我可以留言嗎?
B:Oh, yes.
可以啊。
A:Could you tell her that Sam called.
請告訴她山姆來過電話。
B:O.K. I will.
好,我會的。

 

Continue lendo em https://sites.google.com/site/ajuanpingsaint/chang-yong-hui-hua

Previous post Live Shopping: TVPage Brings Online Live Shopping Feature to Retail and Esports
Next post Live Commerce: Live no Instagram: novidade já está disponível